Innovative technologies in the new Bentley Bentayga6th July 2020
So what innovative technologies can we find in the new Bentley Bentayga?
- There are two different sound systems to choose from: the Bentley Signature Audio system (as standard) and, for dedicated audiophiles, the sublime Naim for Bentley.
2. The new Bentayga features the latest My Bentley Connected Services, with an embedded SIM that makes access to the in-car features much simpler. In addition to new services, including online radio, online music services and over-the-air map updates, the connection to the outside world enhances a number of infotainment features.
3. For ultimate convenience, a wireless smartphone charger is included as standard and up to six USB Type-C charging points ensure both driver and passengers can easily stay connected.
4. A comprehensive suite of driver assistance features helps the driver when required. Fully configurable, they ease tiresome situations such as highway traffic-jams, but can be completely switched off in order to enjoy a pure driving experience on the open road.
5. The headlamps on new Bentayga are not only visually stunning – they also feature the latest matrix beam technology, allowing drivers to enjoy maximum visibility at all times. Automatic adaptive lighting modes ensure the optimum lighting for any traffic and road condition.