Echo & Alexa5th May 2019
1: All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
- Echo Dot is our most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design compared to the previous-generation Echo Dot.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Call or message anyone with an Echo device, the Alexa App or Skype hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills such as tracking fitness, playing games and more.
- With 4 far-field microphones, Alexa hears you from across the room. And with compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music.
- You can also connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, find TV shows, and more with compatible connected devices.
2: Amazon Echo (2nd Gen)
- Amazon Echo connects to Alexa-a cloud-based voice service-to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask for a song, artist or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on Echo devices in different rooms, available for Amazon Music, TuneIn and Spotify; Bluetooth not supported. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefings and more.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device, the Alexa App or Skype. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker with Dolby processing that fills the room with immersive, 360° omnidirectional audio, and delivers crisp vocals, deep bass, and clear highs at louder volumes.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even while music is playing.
- Just ask Alexa to control your compatible smart lights, switches, TVs, thermostats and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to request an Uber, order a pizza, get train times, and more.
3: Amazon Echo Spot
- Echo Spot is designed to fit anywhere in your home. Use 2nd generation far-field voice recognition to watch video flash briefings, see music lyrics (UK only), weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free. Just ask.
- Echo Spot connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service to play music, read the news, answer questions, set music alarms, control your smart home, and more.
- Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and see lyrics (UK only) with Amazon Music. Also, stream music and books from Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and Audible.
- Use the built-in speaker or connect to speakers through Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm stereo cable. With multi-room music, you can play music on your Echo devices in different rooms (available for Amazon Music, TuneIn and Spotify. Bluetooth not supported).
- Control your compatible smart home devices. Ask Alexa to turn on your lights, show baby monitors and front door cameras, and lock your doors. Plus, control your thermostats, plugs and more.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device, the Alexa App or Skype, or make video calls to family and friends with an Echo Spot, Echo Show, the Alexa App or Skype. Quickly connect to other Echo devices around your home.
- With thousands of skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features. Just ask Alexa to track your fitness goals, order a pizza, get train times and more.
4: All-New Echo Show (2nd Gen)
- New speakers with improved sound, a new 10″ HD screen and simple smart home setup-plus a new fabric design.
- Ask Alexa to see lyrics and album art with Amazon Music. Stream content from Apple Music, Spotify and Audible with powerful stereo sound.
- Watch films and TV shows from Prime Video, or the news.
- Make video calls to anyone with an Echo Spot, Echo Show, the Alexa app or Skype.
- Your new kitchen companion-watch recipes, set timers and add items to your shopping list.
- Set up compatible Zigbee devices without the need for a separate hub. See your front-door camera stream with 2-way audio and notifications.
- With eight microphones and far-field technology, Alexa can hear you even while music is playing.
- With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and let you do more with Alexa.
Echo Input (Black)
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via a 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- With four microphones, Echo Input hears you from across the room – even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more on your favourite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills. Track your fitness, play games and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Please follow and like us: